Thursday 31 May 2012

Pidgin.com

In this page you Learn something so Unique not generally acceptable but widely Understood.Pidgin English AKA Vanucular, So Lets Go there..
My Teeth O!

Kaka- This is a word Generated from the Niger- Delta Region meaning To Pupu, that is Shit e.g "I wan go Kaka" Where this is done is referred to as the Toilet for the "Oyibos" but we call it "White House" or "Post Office" or "Kaka Avenue", So Next time you want to Pass Out excreta whenever you are in Nigeria to be precise Delta State just say" I wan go Kaka or I wan Visit white House"  Warri.................


Amana Pompi- This could have several meaning but I would give each

meaning 1: It means a Car with an A.C chilling big time

Meaning 2: It means maximum Enjoyment, So Amana Pompin  straight Up.....

Zanga: This word was actually made known by a Popular Artist Durella meaning House, Where u stay, Ur Crib, Ur domain, So dem dey for the zanga also meaning the Place any Place could be ur Zanga.Where be ur Zanga? Inbox me to Know my Zanga


Learn More Words Everyday Too much of Everything is Bad so Check tomorrow for New Once




1 comment:

  1. Na wa o una go kill person with laugh

    ReplyDelete